Visual Connection Mapping
One type of unique Visual Connection Mapping drawing, 2013
Visual Connection Mapping approach:
1. The helper draws and the client talks
2. The helper draws and listens at the same time
3. The client talks and watches the pen move on the paper versus direct eye contact
4. The movements of the pen on the paper has a soothing effect because psychosis becomes concrete versus some abstract invisible thought-process
5. Once the drawing has started to take form, composition, structure and organization start to emerge – and these details also unconsciously start to form within the dialogue / conversation between the helper and client
ACHTUNG VALUED READERS – PLEASE READ ALL OF THE MULTIPLES ENTRIES BY HITTING ON HOME AT THE TOP
This blog contains multiple pages. Just go to the top of this page and hit (click) on *HOME* and all the multiple pages will flow freely. It starts with Lady Justice with her scales and her sword.
If you want to read the work chronologically please scroll down to the start (with me in front of the painting) and concluding with Lady Justice, and scroll backwards through the work.
Also if you hit (click) the ABOUT button (icon) at the top of the page you can learn more about me and see an updated picture taken in 2014.
[D] Furthermore, it is also possible to view additional entries by clicking on Next post or Previous post.