Visual Connection Mapping / Abstract counter-transference drawing
Drawing title, “Heaven,” 2013
Seven (7) components about the Visual Connection Mapping method:
1. Creates a unique bond between practitioner and client – with the intention to help the client lessen his/her psychological distress
2. Applies peer-model approaches, namely balanced reciprocation of power
3. Shifts between the awareness and unawareness of any given situation
4. Creates an alliance
5. Creates a connection between two human beings in a decentralized fashion
6. Is built on trust
7. Is built on the notion of free-will
ACHTUNG VALUED READERS – PLEASE READ ALL OF THE MULTIPLES ENTRIES BY HITTING ON HOME AT THE TOP
This blog contains multiple pages. Just go to the top of this page and hit (click) on *HOME* and all the multiple pages will flow freely. It starts with Lady Justice with her scales and her sword.
If you want to read the work chronologically please scroll down to the start (with me in front of the painting) and concluding with Lady Justice, and scroll backwards through the work.
Also if you hit (click) the ABOUT button (icon) at the top of the page you can learn more about me and see an updated picture taken in 2014.
[D] Furthermore, it is also possible to view additional entries by clicking on Next post or Previous post.